Aluminum Glass Railings Deck Railings
Golden Gate Enterprises, Inc. specializes in all types of railing and windscreen systems. Aluminum railings, deck railings, balcony railings, glass railings, stainless steel railings, and cable railings. We provide full design and installation services throughout the bay area. For you next project, contact the professionals for your job. We work directly with end users as well as contractors.
Ask about our WINDSCREENS.
Durarail Powder-Coated Aluminum Glass Railings & Fence System
- Maintenance Free
- Aluminum Strength
- Powder Coated Durability
- Limited 20-Year Warranty (see below)
- Building Code Approved 2006 IBC/IRC and 2007 California Code
- The railing polyester material (TGIC) is UV resistant, will not peel, flake or blister and as it ages
- It can be buffed back to like-new condition with a cut polish
- The strength of a rail or fence system is in the posts and the framework. The stronger the structure, the wider the spans between the posts
- Durarail’s framework uses the 6063 T5 alloy
- The posts are made of the even stronger 6005A-T61 alloy
- The .070″ wall thickness of the extrusions are the heaviest in the industry
- The powder coating system used as the finish for Durarail is the most popular industrial coating in the world
- The powder coated components are baked in a 400* F oven for superior adhesion and a consistent coating thickness
- Aluminum Glass Deck Balcony Railings For Residential and Commercial Applications
Made by Duradek
Our railings are manufactured by North America’s leading railing company with over 20 years of industry expertise. We have a better product with proven performance.
Limited 20-Year Durarail Residential Warranty
- Durarail carries a two-part warranty on its fence and rail systems.
- The aluminum structure will not corrode, nor will any of its components, including the welds or connections break under normal use conditions for twenty (20) years.
- The powder coated finish will not peel, flake, blister or crack for ten (10) years.
- Rideau Brown
Colors may not be exact representation, please check color rings for exact color.
DURARAIL STANDARD COLORS
The powder coating system used as the finish for Durarail is the most popular industrial coating in the world today. Durarail meets AAMA 2604 and AAMA 2605 specifications.
The coating process involves the aluminum material being dipped into a chemical pre-treatment to prepare the surface.
Completely dry and contaminant-free, the rail sections receive an electrical charge (negative) and are rolled past the powder applicator nozzles. ?The powder receives a positive electrical charge and literally “wraps” itself onto every bit of the exposed metal. ?This is an environmentally friendly system as no solvents are used and almost all overspray is collected for reuse.
The powder coated components are then baked in a 400° F oven for superior adhesion and a consistent coating thickness (approx. 4 to 5 mils) ??The polyester material (TGIC) is UV resistant, will not peel, flake or blister. As it ages, it can be buffed back to like-new condition with a cut polish.
Consider aluminum’s many uses in today¹s world. For decades aluminum has provided dependable service in windows and siding in the building industry. Its strength and non-corrosive qualities also make it the perfect choice for vehicle chassis, engine blocks and the most demanding of all – the aeronautics industry.
This Durarail aluminum rail system will still be performing long after many of the other building materials have been replaced. Durarail¹s framework uses the 6063-T5 alloy and the posts are made of the even stronger 6005A-T61 alloy. With the .070-inch wall thicknesses of the extrusions being the heaviest in the industry, it makes for an extremely strong system.
Engineered to Last
Durarail is engineered tough! The strength of a rail or fence system is in the posts and the framework. The stronger the structure, the wider the spans between the posts. This provides for better visual appearance and view.
The heavy wall thicknesses of the aluminum and the intricately designed extrusion combined with the fastening system gives Durarail the exceptional spans it has achieved. They are among the widest (if not the widest) in the industry.
- Durarail Aluminum Railings
- Rugged Design
- Precision Manufacture
- Professional Installation & Finish
- A Complete Railing System
Attention to Details from Start to Finish
All Durarail components are precision fabricated and go through a tough, five level quality assurance program to ensure the highest standards. Designed for hassle-free supply and fast installation, the genius in the Durarail System is in its simplicity. Everything snaps on or fits together with minimum on-site work and few exposed fasteners.
- Solid construction. Heavy-weight extrusions.
- Choice of snap-on top rail profiles.
- Hand-buffed to ensure clean finish. No visible welds.
- No outside welds. Eight screw chases equals strong post.
- Hidden fasteners. No visible screws. Clean & simple.
- Pre-welded system. Fast installation. No visible screws.
Professional Installation & Finish
- Clean, simple & professional finish.
- Custom post details manufactured for your needs.
For a professional aluminum glass railings system for decks and balconies that is building code approved and of the highest quality, contact us today at 510-909-8552 for a free estimate. Aluminum Glass Railings For Your Enjoyment !