San Francisco Bay Area Kitchen Remodel Contractor
Kitchen remodeling is one of the best investments you can make in your home. The process of evaluating your existing kitchen, work space, and selection of all materials is what we can do for you. With decades of kitchen remodeling experience, you can be assured of professional expertise in designing and installing your new kitchen.
Here is a simple run down of the process:
- Evaluation of your existing workspace and kitchen layout. Here we will make recommendations for any layout, structural, or space modifications.
- Major Kitchen Elements Need to Be Identified. These include cabinets, flooring, counter tops, appliances, lighting, back splashes, and any tile work that may be part of the project.
- One of the first major steps is to create a computer drawing of the kitchen, showing the new cabinets, appliances, and other major features. This 3D rendering really helps in visualizing the new kitchen.
- Along the way, a budget will need to be set for the project. We can quickly help you asses what it will cost for your project.
- Cabinets: We are big believers in custom cabinets. That’s because they are far superior to modular pre made cabinets that you find at the big box stores or discount centers. We build our own cabinets…measured to the exact inch for your installation. All wood box frames, interiors, Euro hinges, and custom door selections. The first step in selecting cabinets is to start with the wood, then the style. Primary woods used are oak, cherry, birch, and maple. A popular custom cabinet finish is painted cabinets which typically use a paint grade pine for the exterior finish. Then a furniture grade paint finish is applied in the color of your choice.
Please call us today for a free kitchen remodel consultation. If you want a top notch job by very experienced craftsmen, then please call us today at 510-909-8552
Here is typical custom kitchen project from Golden Gate Enterprises