Kitchen Remodeling is a great investment in your home, and will be enjoyed every day. By remodeling your kitchen you can add value to your home, and at the same time save money with energy efficient kitchen appliances, or by replacing your drafty kitchen windows. When it comes to kitchen remodeling, you have many decisions to make. Golden Gate is here to assist you with your kitchen remodeling project.
Kitchen remodeling is very broad and consists of many smaller areas. Maybe you’d like to improve your current kitchen, or perhaps you’ll want a complete kitchen remodeling. The areas of a kitchen remodel are:
* Kitchen Appliances – Ovens, stoves, cook tops, refrigerators, dishwashers, range, microwaves, hoods, and exhaust fans.
* Kitchen Cabinets – Wood cabinets in oak, maple, cherry, hickory, pine, birch, metal and plastic. cabinet refacing, and kitchen storage items and kitchen islands.
* Kitchen Countertops – stone, marble, quartz, granite, solid surface, wood, metal, and Formica countertops.
* Kitchen Flooring – Tile, stone, hardwood flooring, cork, bamboo, laminate, linoleum flooring. Installation, repair and refinishing your floors.
* Kitchen Lighting – Light controls, chandeliers, fixtures, lamps, fluorescent lights, recessed and spot lighting.
* Kitchen Sinks and Fixtures – Kitchen faucets, stainless steel, brass, plastic and glass handles.
* Kitchen Windows – Skylight windows, double hung and single hung windows, casement and garden windows for growing herbs and plants..
Kitchen remodeling will increase the design, function and resale value of a home. This section provides information about building kitchen cabinets, re-facing kitchen cabinets, selecting a kitchen cabinet style, selecting a kitchen countertop style, and planning a kitchen design that will look great and maximize the amount of available storage space.
Good kitchen design ideas can take time to develop. You need to consider just what you are looking for in a new kitchen design that will also hopefully add to the value of your home. Kitchens today are still the most important room in your home, serving as the main point of activity of your family. Working with our kitchen designers, we can help you make the right choices for your family.
The design of your kitchen must encompass the functions and uses of the room. Among the areas that must be give careful thought are: lifestyle, how you entertain, how you cook and prepare meals, as well as the type of appliances you will need, what kind of stove and oven etc. We can assist you through this process.
We handle everything..kitchen design, plans, permits, cabinet construction, counter top fabrication, appliances, flooring, and lighting. Our experienced painters will finish off your kitchen for just the right look.