Golden Gate Enterprises, Inc. has achieved an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. This is the highest possible rating and requires a long history of meeting strict standards that protects you, the consumer. What this means is that you are dealing with a known and trusted company that has an excellent reputation. Should you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact our President, Paul Gordon at 510-885-0197.
Here is the live link to the BBB web site. We are fully accredited. What does this mean ?
If a business has been accredited by the BBB, it means the BBB has determined that the business meets the BBB Standards of Trust..
To be an accredited business with BBB, an applicant must, at a minimum:
- Be in business in the BBB’s service area for not less than six months, unless:
- The principals are well known to BBB because of other businesses in which they have been involved.
- The firm is a branch of an already accepted member company that has met these standards.
- The firm has moved from, or is an expansion of, a firm in another BBB’s service area where it was a member in good standing.
To participate in BBB Seal Programs, a company must be in business for a minimum of 12 months.
- Supply accurate background information about its principals and employees, as well as other information deemed essential to BBB’s responsibility to provide inquirers with factual reports on its reliability. In addition, companies must promptly comply with requests by BBB for information concerning the location, nature and management of its business.
- Agree to and sign a Membership Agreement and pay membership dues within the time specified by the By-Laws or by the Board of Directors.
- Support BBB principles, which include:
- Promote high standards of business integrity;
- Support the free enterprise system;
- Support the self-regulation of business;
- Cooperate with BBB’s activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry;
- Avoid any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB or its members.
- Give reasonable response to any customer complaint brought to its attention by BBB and promptly inform BBB of such response.
- Make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices;
- Cooperate with BBB in efforts to eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of customer complaints that BBB may call to the company’s attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at BBB in whose service area the business is headquartered.
- Comply with the following basic advertising principles:
- Be prepared to substantiate claims and satisfy offers made in advertising materials;
- Do not use advertisements which are untrue, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, or otherwise in violation of the law;
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the Bureau in matters relating thereto.
- Refrain from using BBB name or logo for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by BBB.
- Designate an individual at a policy-making level to maintain liaison with BBB.
- Conduct its business in such a manner as not to create ill will for BBB nor engage in activity that reflects adversely on BBB or its accredited businesses.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its consumers that demonstrates a significant failure of the business to support the principles and purposes of BBB.
- Comply with all relevant governmental licensing and bonding requirements.
- In cases when an applicant chooses to utilize BBB’s arbitration program, agree to abide by the arbitrator’s decision.
BBB Reliability Report for
Golden Gate Enterprises, Inc.
|Back to top|
Golden Gate Enterprises, Inc. has been a BBB Accredited business since June 2003. This means it supports BBB’s services to the public and meets our BBB Accreditation standards.
|Back to top|
BBB Rating for Golden Gate Enterprises, Inc.
Based on BBB files, Golden Gate Enterprises, Inc. has a BBB Rating of A+ on a scale from A+ to F.